Frugal Innovation Pilot Programme
We are looking for 6 enthusiastic companies that would like to embark on the Frugal Innovation journey with us in realising their frugal product ideas into ideation.
Pilot companies selected will be able to experience 1st hand guidance by renowned experts from Fraunhofer Institute towards developing concept idea using frugal methods.
Elaboration on the frugal project ideas would be much appreciated.
Slide submissions should follow the template.
Registration Dateline : 26 February 2021
Criteria selection of companies for the Pilot Frugal Innovation programme.
1. Small and Medium size company (SME).
2. In the Manufacturing.
3. Company must be at least 2 years operations.
4. Majority Malaysian owned.
5. Those involved in the programme must be willing to share their experience with other and also to be showcased.
6. Governed by Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
7. Governed by Anti-bribery Act.
1. Able to give full commitment during the whole programme including resources – manpower, time, funding (if necessary for prototype development).
2. PRIORITY FOR INDUSTRY LISTED BELOW :
Food and Beverages (including packaging)
Green Energy & Environment
Healthcare and Medical Devices
Selection rules and regulations
1. All applications will be evaluated and shortlisted based on criteria set by SIRIM.
2. SIRIM shall have the right to reject any application that do not meet the selection criteria, or any other criteria stated in the SIRIM- Fraunhofer Programme.
3. All decisions are final. No appeal will be entertained.
4. Successful applicants will be notified through email.